Sunday, June 17, 2007

So, now what do I do?

Since I finally have a climb set, I now have to start getting ready for it. What do I do? First things first, I need to obsess about looking at gear and ways that I can spend even more money. I found a gear exchange which is great, www.geartrade.com.

I bought a book on Amazon to tell me how to get into shape, and I have started hiking, running and trail running. I figure I have 3.5 solid months to get into shape, so I'd better make the best of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Burt Rosen said...

call me a stupid american, but what language is that?

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.