Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 Weeks and 1 Day



I am now 3 weeks away from my trip. My plan is to travel to seattle and buy tons of food when I get there.

My training has been interesting. 2 hour hikes on the weekend with my 40 lb. Gregory Baltoro pack. 20 of the pounds coming from dumbbells. NOT FUN!!! but good training nonetheless. During the week I am using machines, treadmills and stairmasters while wearing the 45 lbs. Its interesting to wonder what the weight limits are. I am probably around 190, but with pack I am around 235. Is that legal? will that kill the machine?

Almost all of the equipment is now rented or purchased aside from a compressable down jacket. Any thoughts on a make and model?

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.