- Not sure what kind of president Pierce was, but his mountain rocks!
- Scott Waxenberg don't need no stinkin' snowshoes
- If you fall into a deep hole wearing snowshoes, its help to have Steve Nishiro there with a snow shovel to dig you out
- Climbing 7 hours a day for 2 days is hard
- Peanut Butter sandwiches are nature's perfect food
- I hate Eisenhower
- There are a lot of peaks and knobs now named after Dillon
- I fell in Moose shit
- My sleeping bag could keep a family of Inuits warm for a year in theArctic -- a little too much for 40 degree weather!
- It rained on Sunday
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Posted by Burt Rosen at 11:02 AM