Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Gearing Up"


I am not the blogger I once was. Since moving to Portland, life has been crazy. Working harder than I've ever worked, moving into a fantastic new house, hanging with the family and just creating a life here is fantastic, but exhausting! and my blogging has suffered.

Have no fear though. Monday, 3/15, i kick off the first night of the Mazama Basic Climbing Education Program. I joined the Mazamas when we got to Portland. The class teaches rock climbing, mountaineering and a host of subjects and gets me in shape to climb in spring and summer. 6 weeks, a lecture a week, 3 weekend sessions and at least 4 conditioning hikes. I can't wait. Also a great way to meet a lot of people. I will blog as I go through it.

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.