Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MAMC - iMedia Edition



I am at iMedia Breakthrough 07 this week. I guess its time that I explain what I do. I work with a team that manages the Starwood brands across interactive marketing, web site development and call center strategy.

iMedia is a conference that brings together clients, agencies and sellers. The sessions leave something to be desired, but the real value is in the networking. Today, for an hour and a half, we had a "speed dating" session where the brands sat at a table, and the sellers had 60 seconds to explain what they do before rotating on to the next brand. I met a ton of people. Tonight, Bob Garfield, of Ad Age spoke. Talk about arrogant! We were not nearly as impressed with him as he was!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.