Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Hardest Climb to Date

So, where have I been? Coming off of Mt Washington, I developed a slight chest cold. We went to Ojai for a week, where I overdid it on a hike. The night we got home, I came down with the Flu. The sickest that I have ever been in my life. Alternating uncontrollable chills and high fevers, a cough that made me pull muscles and felt like I cracked a rib, nausea, well, you get the picture. Completely miserable.

So miserable, that I couldn't read a climbing magazine, or look at pictures of myself from Mt Washington. I even considered ending my climbing career.

BUT, no longer. I am almost back and we are in discussions for Rainier. One thing I know is that I won't be going if I am not in shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.