Sunday, February 24, 2008

What Should I Eat.com/.org/.edu


So, my wife can't take me asking "what should I eat?" anymore so she is trying to get me to register the URL, whatshouldIeat.com but I can't get it. Even on Blogger.

But, 90% of the time, the answer to the question is Nachos. Is there a more perfect food? Carbs, protein, vegetables, melted cheese, all in one perfectly crafter pile of food.

I love nachos so much, that my nutritionist felt the need to call me out. I might have to make her a plate of my famous nachos to convince her to change teams. They are a great training food. Actually, the best nachos I have ever had, were in North Conway NH after last years Mt Washington climb. Brisket nachos, not something to be taken lightly.

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.