Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Big Mis-Blogging!


First of all, for the 3 people that have ever read this blog, I apologize. We wanted to climb Rainier, but alas, International Mountain Guides would only let me climb with them if my wife signed the waiver. Here's how that conversation went:

" Honey, I really want to climb Rainier with them. Will you sign the waiver form too so I can go?"

"let me get this straight, if you go and die, and I sign, I can't sue? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

That was almost verbatim! So, I was SOL. I found a new company, American Alpine Institute, through which I signed up for a private 3 day climb of Mt Baker at the end of September with my partner Mark. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to find a climb in September has been as exhausting as the climb will be!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.