Monday, February 23, 2009

What to do, What to do

I am very indecisive lately. We are still thinking about Ecuador and looking at a trip with Alpine Ascents in June. I am a little worried that if we plan it, it might be at risk due to the slight possibility of finding a job. I am in the interview process with one company that I am hoping works out. If it does it might crimp June. If It doesn't, I think I can commit.

Also, if it doesn't work out, I warned my wife that it might be time for another day climb of Mt Washington!

Sorry for the dull post.

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.