Sunday, April 8, 2007

Getting into shape


So far, my getting into shape regimen includes 40 minutes, 4-5 times a week, of working out on a stairmaster or walking the maximum incline on a treadmill. The other day or two, I am playing D level ice hockey for the Brewster Ice Arena Yellow Jackets. GO JACKETS!!!!

My wife is scared that I am overdoing the exersize, but I am enjoying it and realizing that I have to be in MUCH better shape than I was for Mt. Washington, or I will be risking a lot more than my pride!

So away I go on a work out effort. The road is long, but, he ain't heavy, he's my brother. I am DRIVEN!!!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.