Sunday, February 4, 2007

GameStop is No Longer My Favorite Store



So, GameStop in Danbury used to be my favorite. Being 41, I loved to go in and talk video games with the 12 year olds that worked there. But...

Now, The Outdoor Sports Center in Wilton is my new favorite. They knew everything about climbing and what I needed. John, who helped me, was about to go Ice Climbing this weekend.

So, instead of video games with a 12 year old, it was mountains with a 20 something. Dave Barry said it best "You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever".

6 Days til the mountain!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.