Saturday, February 3, 2007

The First Summit Via the Family Room Route



So, today marks the first successful summit attempt of the family room treadmill. Set on #12 incline (the highest possible)at # 3 speed for an hour, with a 20 pound pack on my back, I was able to summit quickly (until I knocked the power off by accident, DOH!!!!)

I also completed the supply acquisition for next weeks trek and quest for the Mt Washington gift shop route. Goggles, gloves, mittens... are all now ready for the yak caravan.

Oh, and I kicked Eddie's butt in Madden 07 (he is 8). We played Colts Vs Bears in Miami in a SB XLI preview. Bears won, 27 - 10. Bet it all!

No comments:

Climbing Mt. Baker

Slideshow of Mt Washington Climb

Recording about the Mt. Washington and New Hampshire Trip - 2/11/07

6 Minutes of Video of the Mt Washington Climb 2-11-07

This is long but will give you a feeling for the climb on Sunday.